Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and we take every measure to ensure yours is protected, including but not limited to not selling your information in any way whatsoever.
Your use of our site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you for any reason disagree with our policies, you should cease using this site immediately.
The terms on this site were last revised on July 15, 2017. We reserve the right to amend these policies from time to time at our sole discretion, without warning or notice. If we use or disclose any personal information we hold in our possession in a material and or an adverse way over and above previously express or implied consent, we will contact you first to obtain your consent.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure your privacy as it relates to the terms in this policy is protected. We always take reasonable precautions to protect your privacy, but we cannot totally prevent unintended disclosures by such means as hackers and other unauthorized individuals and inadvertent or illicit employee actions.
What Information Do We Collect and How Is This Information Used?
- We may receive and store information that you voluntarily submit through our Website for the purpose of subscribing to Friendlyhousebuyers to receive newsletters, for the purpose of leaving comments on blog posts, or administering sweepstakes, contests or promotions. Examples of information collected for this purpose are your name, email address and website URL. This information is only captured when you voluntarily enter or opt-in and enter this information for collection.
- We may receive and store certain types of usage-related information when you interact with Friendlyhousebuyers, including but not limited to, your computer’s IP address and browser information. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- Friendlyhousebuyers uses Google Analytics to track statistics regarding our audience and Website traffic. No personally identifiable information is transferred from Friendlyhousebuyers to Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by Friendlyhousebuyers is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
- Friendlyhousebuyers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, Friendlyhousebuyers will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications.
Information that does not identify you personally may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Will We Share the Personal Information It Collects?
We will not sell, distribute, or reveal users’ email addresses or other personal information without their consent. This does not include third-party partners, such as those listed above.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
You can decline to submit personal information at any time. If you decline, we may not be able to continue to provide service to you. You may request deletion of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, but in some cases, we may be required to keep your information by law. In such a case, it would no longer be active and would be kept separately in an archive.